Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Help, I had my hair highlighted and now it looks orange!!?

I have dark brown hair and wanted light brown highlights, but the highlights look red and orange. Does anyone know a toner I can use to get the orange out or any other ideas to get my hair brown again but still have some highlights.Help, I had my hair highlighted and now it looks orange!!?
Go to a salon to get it re-done so it can be prefessional and your in no doubt that they will make a mistake! Hope this helps and whatever you choose works out! :)Help, I had my hair highlighted and now it looks orange!!?
The bleach wasn't processed long enough. Your hair goes through different levels of color before turning white at the end of the color spectrum. You should go to a salon and have them redo the same strands and just leave it on longer.
Buy a box of hair dye at a grocery store and then dye your hair back to your natural color by yourself and then go and get the highlights professionally done.
someone at my school has the same problem, and she looks like a tiger....


get it professionally done for the best results

No comments:

Post a Comment