Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How much would it cost to get one highlight in my hair?

i want just one highlight in the front and i go to regis or mastercuts in Savannah GA but i dont know how much it will costHow much would it cost to get one highlight in my hair?
Well I went to great clips and well for all the highlights(two colors) it was $80 but I got it half off cuz my mom just got hers done. Oh and I have like shoulder length too but it is thick.








But the price should be aroung 15-30 dollarsHow much would it cost to get one highlight in my hair?
That really all depends on how long your hair is, how thick you want the highlight, what color your hair is and what color you want the highlight. Different salons charge different prices for this type of thing, so your best option is just to go in and ask (you don't have to commit right then-at least you shouldn't have to, and if they tell you you do, then you should just go somewhere else)

No comments:

Post a Comment