Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is lemon juice good for highlighted hair?

i want my hair to look like friend Elise's, her's looks natural blonde because she put lemon juice in her shampoo and used it. But mine is dirty blonde, and i recently got my blonde highlights for the 4th time. I want to know If putting lemon juice on my hair is a good idea or bad idea, i need help!Is lemon juice good for highlighted hair?
OK Hun...first off lemon juice works for some people and some people only so don't get mad if it doesn't work for you FIRST OFF get lemons. squeeze lemons. pour into thin shampoo. make sure hair it damp...not soaking.massage hair with lemon juice/shampoo for about 5 minutes. lay out in sun with juice/shampoo STILL IN IT make sure your out for at least 15 min.come back in (NOTE HAIR WILL BE EXTREMELY DRY) get in shower and wash out hair ( with conditioner) brush out then let dry and wait with fingers crossed for good results !!!! GOOD LUCK XD-meIs lemon juice good for highlighted hair?
No its just a myth that it works, my friend tried it and it didn't work. =] Being dirty blonde is better anyways.
I have use lemon juice in my hair, and it worked excellent, it brought my highlights out more.. One disadvantage though, dries your hair out really bad.. So, make sure you use conditioner after, also wash your hair after, my hair got really curly and gnarled from it.. Like I just came out of a pool..
It does help, just not dramatically. For example, if your hair is chesnut brown you won't end up looking like Gwen Stefani.


But, if your hair is already blondish, the lemon juice will help bring out the highlights and make them look brighter.





Happy highlighting! =]
It is a bad idea. All of the acids dry out your hair horribly.
isnt it a bad idea? Because, my friend told me its someone made it up, and doesnt really work as much.
Yes, then sprinkle it over your grilled shrimp...yummy
sometimes... also this product called sun in works!!
It won't really change your color unless you do it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment