Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have black hair should i highlight my hair with blue?

http://winstonlee.net/blue.JPGI have black hair should i highlight my hair with blue?
I think that would look really cool!!I have black hair should i highlight my hair with blue?
If you want to highlight your hair with blue then you will first need to bleach it. Kind of like a blue over black doesn't show too much. BUT...if you mean LOWLIGHT it with blue (a darker blue) then all you have to do is tint your hair one level darker. If it is already black then the next level down will be a blue/black anyway!


Good luck!
yea and do the emo hair look but dont color all blue!
Get midnight blue. You can only see the blue in the sun.
well yeah but dont let eh high lights be sooo dark .. let them be like light a little bit so they can be noticable
do you REALLY want your hair to look like a bruise??? really?????
yepp!! if you want the emo look go for it but dont dye it all blue. for thick highlights, go with just a few streakes. but dont go with alot of blue streakes or it'll look wierd.


hope dis help!!! x]]

No comments:

Post a Comment