Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How to highlight hair?

I have brown hair with natural blond highlights from my hair getting bleached by the sun. I hate being called a blond just because of a few streaks, so I want to dye the highlights.





My hair has a tiny bit of red in it, and I want to make it more pronounced in the highlights. Is there a way to dye blond highlights with a brownish red and make it look natural? Should I just leave the dye on for less than the instructions say to make it look less natural? Any tips?





(Let me know if you need any more info in order to better answer the question.)How to highlight hair?
You need to go to a professional. Just becuase you can't just highlight over the highlights you have it doesn't work like that. If you want to change or add color it's best to go to someone. You could mess your hair up... trust me I have messed mine up plenty of times!! And in the end spent the same amount as I would of if I had just gone to a pro the first time!How to highlight hair?
do it professionaly it might be more expensive but they will do it do it for u so nice.i have brown hair with light gold highlights and its natural
I would get it done professionally, it may be a bit more expensive, but doing highlights at home, or even dying at home never turns out how your expect it to! If you go in and explain what you want done, they will be able to help you, and you will be pleased with the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment