Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What brand is best for at home hair highlighting?

I'm naturally dark red, but I'd like to add a couple of caramel lites for fun...which is the best brand to use? Which is the worst??What brand is best for at home hair highlighting?
I have used the Herbal Essences Highlighting Kits with great success. There are some thing you can't do at home, but highlights are not that complicated, though I would recommend you have a friend do the back of your head (since I don't have eyes back there, some of my lines got a little blurry and such). But they don't dry out your hair and they look very vibrant and natural.


I say go for it.What brand is best for at home hair highlighting?
i liked loreal feria (idk if they still make it) when i used to color my hair caramel colored. but my natural color is very dark brown.
This is a good question
Matrix is great, your highlights will last longer and hair softer. I too would NOT do highlights at home, pay more and go to a salon
i would not try this at home. to light a hair at home is very difficult. Trust me. I'm experienced in this.
Herbal Essences=Best


Clairol=Worst

No comments:

Post a Comment